Welcome to my Shop

If you want to buy something, or have any questions, please email me at ungah87@yahoo.com with the item(s) you wish to purchase, and any other aditional info, as well as the email your paypal is connected to. I will then send you an invoice using paypal. I only accept paypal as a payment method! I can make acceptions on certain item and will also accept a money order, you must, however, request this in advance.
!!!I will not ship any items until payment has been recieved!!!

28.2.10

Simple Jeans

Quantity available: 5
Cute simple jeans for Pullip. They have a ribbon backed with lace in the front and are decorated with pink hearts and blue butterflies. They slip on and are machine washable.
The shirt, doll and shoes, in this picture are not for sale.
Payment method is Paypal
Jeans: $15.00(USD)
Shipping is free to US please contact me by email if you are outside of the US for a shipping quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment