Welcome to my Shop

If you want to buy something, or have any questions, please email me at ungah87@yahoo.com with the item(s) you wish to purchase, and any other aditional info, as well as the email your paypal is connected to. I will then send you an invoice using paypal. I only accept paypal as a payment method! I can make acceptions on certain item and will also accept a money order, you must, however, request this in advance.
!!!I will not ship any items until payment has been recieved!!!

27.2.10

Animal Buddy Hats

Quanity available: made per order

Cute and cuddly soft animal hats for babies, and childern...even adults!

This item is 100% hand made and made per order.
Pictured above are the two examples Baby Bunny and Baby Rotty in the available styles without tie (left) and with tie (right). They are machine washable and should be air dried.
The prices vary depending on size, desired style and complexity of the animal.

If you are interested, please email me with the following information:

~Animal you want (can be any animal not just the two shown here)
~head circumference in inches
~any specific colors you would like
~if you want it with or without the tie
~if it is for a boy or aa girl
~what name (if any) you want on the hat

I will then send you a price and a sketch of the hat.
!!! I will not start the hat until payment has been recieved !!!
Payment method is Paypal

US Shipping costs are as follows:
1-3Hast: Free shipping
4 or more Hats: $5.00 (USD)

For international shipping please email me your location and I will give you a shipping quote!

If you are interested email me at

No comments:

Post a Comment