Welcome to my Shop

If you want to buy something, or have any questions, please email me at ungah87@yahoo.com with the item(s) you wish to purchase, and any other aditional info, as well as the email your paypal is connected to. I will then send you an invoice using paypal. I only accept paypal as a payment method! I can make acceptions on certain item and will also accept a money order, you must, however, request this in advance.
!!!I will not ship any items until payment has been recieved!!!

2.3.10

Custom Mini Munny


Quantity Available:0

This is my first custom mini Munny, meet Zergling.




Quantity Available:1

This is my second custom mini Munny. Meet Juki Juki, she comes with a name card and a pinwheel.


Payment method is Paypal

Zergling: SOLD OUT

Juki Juki: $20.00(USD)

*Request a custom: $30.00(USD)

Shipping is free to US

Please email me for a shipping quote if you are outside the US.


*For a custom Munny email me what character, theme, animal, whatever you want, and I will then send you a sketch.
I will not start your custom Munny until payment has been recieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment