Welcome to my Shop

If you want to buy something, or have any questions, please email me at ungah87@yahoo.com with the item(s) you wish to purchase, and any other aditional info, as well as the email your paypal is connected to. I will then send you an invoice using paypal. I only accept paypal as a payment method! I can make acceptions on certain item and will also accept a money order, you must, however, request this in advance.
!!!I will not ship any items until payment has been recieved!!!

13.5.10

Cherry Lemonade outfit for Pullip, Dal, Byul, Blythe

Cherry Lemonade Outfit
Available: 1
A handmade outfit for Pullip, Dal, Byul, or even Blythe! The dress, bow, purse, shoes, and necklace are all included! There is velcrow in the back and the shoes are rubber. With this purchase you will also recieve a suprise doll sized stuffed animal!
**Shipping is free to US**
Dress set: $55.00 USD
Please email me at ungah87@yahoo.com if you are interested!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment